6 – 13 March 2023 (plus +/- 2 hours per week as of mid January 2023)
Are you keen on meeting Asian filmmakers and do you have a warm and open personality? CinemAsia Film Festival is looking for a Guest & Hospitality officer.
Who are we?
CinemAsia Film Festival offers the best of Asian Cinema in the Netherlands since 2004. The annual festival will celebrate its fifteenth edition in March 2023.
What will you be doing?
The Guest & Hospitality officer is responsible for the festival experience of our international guests. You are their first physical introduction to the festival and offers them a warm welcome. You will be working closely together with the programming- and production team.
You are responsible for:
- Welcoming guests at the airport/train station and bringing them to their accommodation
- Safeguarding their schedules, making sure they arrive at their appointments in time
- Informing guests about their presence and role at the festival
- Answer any questions they might have
- Informing the production team about the status of the guests
You are available on a daily basis during the festival (6-13 March) and2 hours per week in the months leading up to the festival (Mid January – February).
Who are you?
- You have a driving license (owning a car is preferable)
- You have high standards in hospitality
- Your English language skills are excellent and you speak at least one other Asian language (preferable)
- You are an easy communicator
- You love Asian cinema
- You are a punctual person
- After hours are not a problem for you
What do we offer?
- A highly motivated and divers team
- Free movies during the festival (when you are not at work)
- Remuneration: €800 ex BTW
We are looking forward to receiving your motivation letter and resume! Please e-mail Dewi Vrenegoor – firstname.lastname@example.org to make yourself known. In case of questions, feel free to reach out.