Who are we?
CinemAsia Film Festival offers the best of Asian Cinema in the Netherlands since 2004. The annual festival will celebrate its fifteenth edition in March 2023. The festival showcases the latest of Asian cinema, diaspora productions, hosts community workshops and in-depth side programming. On the weekends our audience can enjoy food and film with our Food Bazaar.
What will you be doing?
Location managers are responsible for one of the three festival locations (Studio/K, Rialto de Pijp or Rialto VU)
- You are the first point of contact for our audience and guests
- You inform the audience about the program and the location
- You are responsible for guiding and instructing the volunteers at your location
- You stay in close contact with the volunteer coordinator about the volunteer schedule and attendance
- You count the audience award ballots
- You stay in close contact with the runner about the stock of your location
- Together with the guest and hospitality officer you make sure guests arrive on time for their programs at your location
You are available for at least 4 shifts.
Schedule under construction
|Tue 7/3||Wed 8/3||Thur 9/3||Fri 10/3||Sat 11/3||Sun 12/3|
|12:00 – 20:00||10:00 – 18:00||10:00 – 18:00|
|15:00 – 00:00||17:00 – 00:00||17:00 – 00:00||19:00 – 02:00||18:00 – 02:00||18:00 – 02:00|
Who are you?
- You have high standards in hospitality
- Your English language skills are excellent, preferably you speak at least one other Asian language or Dutch as well.
- You are an easy communicator
- You love Asian cinema
- You are a punctual and dependable person
- You know how to keep an overview
- You have experience with managing employees/volunteers
- After hours aren’t a problem for you
What do we offer?
- A highly motivated and divers team
- Networking opportunities
- Remuneration depends on the amount of shifts
We are looking forward to receiving your motivation letter and resume! Please email Dewi Vrenegoor – firstname.lastname@example.org to make yourself known. In case of questions, feel free to reach out.